[Dtb-talk] Unzipping the BARD zip files

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 06:17:18 UTC 2012

Here at Association for the Blind of Western Australia we place all the files for a book into a directory and then zip that directory. This means that when you unzip one of our books it will unzip into a directory on your drives. I have always assumed that the NLS did the same.

Gregory Kearney | Manager Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of WA - Guide Dogs WA
PO Box 101, Victoria Park WA 6979 | 61 Kitchener Ave, Victoria Park WA 6100
Tel: 08 9311 8246 | Fax: 08 9361 8696 | www.guidedogswa.com.au
Tel: 307-224-4022 (North America)
Email: greg.kearney at guidedogswa.com.au
Email: gkearney at gmail.com