[Dtb-talk] Greg and Tamara Kearney from Australia at the NFB Convention

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 02:07:37 UTC 2012

Hello;

Yes I plan to be at your meeting. It is already in my calendar. We will have a room next tothe presidenial suite where we can do library signups.

Gregory Kearney | Manager Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of WA - Guide Dogs WA
PO Box 101, Victoria Park WA 6979 | 61 Kitchener Ave, Victoria Park WA 6100
Tel: 08 9311 8246 | Fax: 08 9361 8696 | www.guidedogswa.com.au
Tel: 307-224-4022 (North America)
Email: greg.kearney at guidedogswa.com.au
Email: gkearney at gmail.com

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
Article 19 of the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights