[Dtb-talk] learning ally is there a trick to it?

James McCarthy jmccart at lbph.lib.md.us
Mon Mar 5 20:30:13 UTC 2012

Mike,
I am not sure whether the book manager can be bypassed, but in fact, I think
it is a useful download utility for Learning Ally materials. They have a new
version that I believe works quite a bit better than what they use to
provide. Perhaps others will speak to it more given that my experience with
it is pretty limited so far.
Jim McCarthy