[Dtb-talk] learning ally is there a trick to it?

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Mon Mar 5 21:02:03 UTC 2012

You'll need some kind of book downloader.  The web server hands you a
file that contains a list of files and their URLs.  Some software on
your machine, usually the book downloader" has to take that file and
download the pieces and concatenate them together.

I've written some perl to do this on Linux machines, and I suspect it
would also work on Macs.  Please email me if you're interested.

Jim