[Dtb-talk] learning ally is there a trick to it?

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 22:15:56 UTC 2012

Mike, glad to hear it works well on Windows.

Jim, very interesting that Learning Ally moved ahead without bringing
its Mac clients with it ... once again.

Working in higher ed the past few years, there was a pretty sharp rise
in students coming to college with Macs.  What a relief when there was
finally a downloader for the Mac ...

Dan