[Dtb-talk] NLS verification for bookshare

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Mon May 21 12:46:15 UTC 2012

I've always wondered how bookshare manages to get the regional libraries to confirm membership like that.

We ask the patron to contact their regional libraries and ask them to send us confirmation and sometimes the regional libraries refuse even to do that.  I can only imagine what the would do if we were to ask if someone was or was not one of their users.

Sent from my iPhone

Greg Kearney
Association for the Blind of Western Australia