[Dtb-talk] anyone going to buy the new Stream?

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Wed Feb 6 22:37:07 UTC 2013

Let me point out that the purpose of the Wi-Fi is not for geeks. When the services are ready, this should be a very simplified way of downloading books to stream without using the companion. it isn't ready yet, but when it is just to be a very nice feature for those who don't want to deal with the fiddliness we have today.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone