[Dtb-talk] anyone going to buy the new Stream?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Feb 6 21:40:33 UTC 2013

I rather agree with you. The Acapela text-to-speech voices would be nice and
a smaller physical footprint would be nice. However, at present, I see
little advantage for wifi except possibly for people who aren't geeks and
are waiting for somewhat automatic download of NLS and Bookshare books. But
I'm perfectly satisfied with my current stream and probably won't upgrade
until it breaks.

Mike Freeman