[Dtb-talk] ID cards for the print disabled.

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 21 16:48:47 UTC 2013

Good morning and thanks to Mr. Kearney for his very enlightening responses
to these concerns about an ID and database for the disabled. I felt much
relief on being reminded that library services for the blind and dyslexic in
Australia are administered under the auspices of an NGO, and I think this
pretty much eliminates the possibility of this kind of carrying card
becoming an all purpose identifier of persons with disabilities as it might
in the US and possibly the UK.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor Lawrence KS/USA