[Dtb-talk] ID cards for the print disabled.

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 00:40:17 UTC 2013

We thought of encoding the standard library cards with that information but every library here uses their own card system. The other issue we wanted to address is when the person needed a way to show a non librarian they had a disability such as a student at school or a situation where reading might be required.

Sent from my iPhone

Greg Kearney
Association for the Blind of Western Australia

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/dtb-talk_nfbnet.org/bobboydfl%40gma

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/dtb-talk_nfbnet.org/david.hyde%40wc

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/dtb-talk_nfbnet.org/gkearney%40gmai