[Dtb-talk] New Power Bank for all your devices! Deal Reminder: Free Wall Charger!

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Mon Apr 21 22:26:06 UTC 2014

Announcing the Power Pack 5000, power bank to charge your Talking Mp3
Player, smartphone, Bluetooth devices or any other rechargeable device
on the go!

The Gadgetsville Power-Pack 5000 is a pocket-size, portable USB
charger for your USB devices. Keep this in your purse or backpack and
use it to charge your phone or device multiple times.  The Power-Pack
5000 has a 5000 mAh capacity and 1 amp USB Type A port which supplies
the juice needed to charge your Talking MP3 Player, iPad, iPhone,
iPod, Android phones and tablets, GPS, cell phones, and more. It's
backed by a 1-Year warranty.

Package includes: Gadgetsville Power-Pack 5000, retractable USB cable,
plus iPad/iPhone/iPod, micro USB, mini USB, Nokia, and LG charging
tips

Priced at only $24.99, you can get it on our site on our Chargers and
Cables page: http://www.talkingmp3players.com/chargers--cables.html

It has multiple charging tips for the USB cable but will also work
with the cable which came with your device. If you have any questions
about it working with a particular device, contact me and I'll answer
your questions.

Don't Forget this week's special: Free Wall Charger with the purchase
of any Talking Mp3 Player:

And our new podcast in which folks just like you inform you of what
they think about our players, customer support, and how they use their
Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.wuala.com/TalkingMP3Players/Tutorials/Customer%20testimonials%20regarding%20Talking%20MP3%20players.mp3/

To read about all of our new Bluetooth and other accessory items that
work with book players, Talking MP3 Players, and more, visit our
accessories page: http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessories.html

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with PayPal and choose Bill Me Later!(subject to credit approval)

This special ends on Thursday April 24th, so hurry and get your order in!

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal
on line, or you can call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your
credit card order or have a Paypal payment request sent to you.

Your questions are always welcome.

All the best!

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable Talking MP3 Players since 2009!
Based in the US

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request at freelists.org

Email:  laz at talkingmp3players.com
Skype: lazmesa