[Dtb-talk] looking for the best technology available

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 22:36:47 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone!

Thank you for the positive input. I am a new tech user so, my
terminology may not be the best, smiles. Still learning.
Loving your ideas and putting them together. To quote Mike, what I'm
looking for is, " comparative reviews of the various hardware and
software packages
designed to fulfill particular access technology needs together with some
anecdotal experiences of some blind users."

Information I have gathered so far, please add to this list!
* expectations
* Income
* functionality
* Features
* Benefits
* nfb resources/ blogs, connect on lists with other users, and visit Baltimore

Mike, our little oops  with communication got the job done, lol. Hacve
a great day!