[Dtb-talk] using the Braille sense U2 to read books from learning ally

Sarah sarahandfamily at live.com
Sun Jun 29 01:54:10 UTC 2014

Good evening. I have been approved to read Learning Ally books on my braille Sense U2. I have copied all the necessary software to my flash disc. I need to download the book via the file manager for Learning Ally prior to finishing the set up process. However, I am not able to find the necessary software  I will need to install on my computer. I have a windows 7 pc. Am I doing something wrong? Thank you.
    Sarah