[Dtb-talk] Where is the NFB 2016 convention to be held?

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 15:19:35 UTC 2015

Yes I know this is not really the list to be discussing this, I really only asked this to find out where I should plan to be next year as my employer pays for my attendance at either NFB, ACB, CSUN in rotation. Now that I know that Orlando is, for the foreseeable future anyway, the permeant location of the NFB convention I can plan accordingly just as I do with CSUN in San Diego.

Commonwealth Braille & Talking Book Cooperative
Greg Kearney, General Manager
#320, 185-911 Yates Street
Victoria, BC V8V 4Y9
CANADA