[Dtb-talk] The Best Reader for Bookshare.org Books

Fred wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Fri Feb 26 17:18:12 UTC 2016

Hello Peter,

I use, primarily, Voice Dream Reader.  I like it because it also works with
Dropbox, so I can use books on multiple devices with 1 download.  The
interface is easier than Read-to-Go.  I am unfamiliar with Captain Narrator.
I will download it and check it out.

I hope this helps.

Warmest Regards,

Fred