[Dtb-talk] handheld scanners/reading machines

Fred wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Sat Feb 27 02:31:24 UTC 2016

Hello,

I have an iPhone 6s with the latest iOS.  I use both KNFB reader and a
currencyidentifier called Money Reader.  Both of these work spectacularly.
The KNFB Reader will save to Dropbox automatically which will allow you to
open the document in Word.  The Money Reader app just works.  Very plain, no
distractions.  It simply says 1 dollar, 5 dollars. . ., etc.  It is quite
fast.

I hope this helps.

Warmest Regards,

Fred