[DTB-Talk] downloading books--audible and other formats

Mike Gilmore m_b_gilmore at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 28 17:20:35 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased an audio book from audible and can't figure out how to download it in MP3 files to listen to on my Stream.  I used to be able to do so a few years ago; but, it's been awhile.  Has anything changed?  I no longer see anything to download it in MP3 files.

Also regarding Kindle books:  Is it possible to transfer these from a Kindle to OpenBook and then possibly emboss with Duxbury?  I saw Openbook has DRM files that it'll read and I thought Kindle books were drm.

Thanks.

Mike