[DTB-Talk] List of commands needed

Chris Gilland clgilland07 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 16:40:39 UTC 2023

about three or four days ago, I was approved for the current cycle of the smart speaker beta. I received the first email where I set my password on the website which I assume to be the Amazon Developer platform, however, I never got an email with further instructions indicating how to now go about setting this up on my actual echo devices, nor the list of voice commands to get things working. I was told that I was supposed to have received this message, but even after checking my spam folder, I never received anything further. So my question is, who do I contact about this specifically, and more importantly, is there a guide anywhere online that would help with telling me how to get started with this, as I do have some books I would like to read this way as soon as possible. I sent an email to Don Olson, but that was again several days ago, and I've heard absolutely nothing back.