[DTB-Talk] disregard last message, found what I needed.

Chris Gilland clgilland07 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 16:46:47 UTC 2023

I feel really really really stupid! No wonder I didn't see the email follow up with all of the documentation I needed. It turns out, I was searching the wrong email account inbox. So, of course I wouldn't have seen the email I needed with further instructions. Lol. anyway, everyone carry on, and as for me, I think I'm going to go crawl in a hole right now. Sorry for the inconvenience. You can disregard my last previous message I sent a few minutes ago.