[DTB-Talk] Coming Very soon... The victor Reader Stream 3rd gen! Now taking pre-orders!

Laz Laz at talkingmp3players.com
Mon Jan 23 20:00:03 UTC 2023

Hi Stream users everywhere!

As was announced recently, there will be a new Victor Reader Stream 3rd Gen
released sometime in February! Read below for an excerpt from the official
public announcement from the Humanware Product Manager:

* Quote Hello everyone!
Today, I'm proud to announce first here on this group to our loyal
followers that we will soon be releasing the Victor Reader Stream 3 in
February!
The Victor Reader Stream 2 has been out for almost 10 years at this point,
and it has been a faithful device for all your reading and listening needs.
But after 10 years, it needed a bit of a refresh!
The Victor Reader Stream 3 is everything the Stream 2 is, and more. I won't
disclose all the details here, as more information will be coming over the
next few weeks, but I can tease a few things:
- Bluetooth support
- Bigger SD card support (up to 1tb)
- USB-C charging port!
And much, much more! Unquote*

The price of the 3rd gen Stream has yet to be announced, so I can't state
what it would cost if you ordered from us until it's made known but as
always, We won't be charging you for shipping or tax, unless you order from
the state of Florida where we do have to collect tax.

As above, the new Stream uses a type C charging cable and this is
reportedly a more secure charging method, but we do carry magnetic type C
cables for those who wish to ensure their Stream's charging port doesn't
get damaged as was reportedly somewhat common with the 2nd gen Stream.

We also offer SD cards in capacities from 16GB up to 256GB at great prices!

We're ready to take pre-orders any time and you can rest assured that our
total price will be the lowest around. We won't charge your card until
we're ready to start shipping them out.

As a bonus for pre-ordering from us, we'll give you a 3-Feet Magnetic type
C cable free of charge. This offer is only good during the pre-order period.

Pre-orders may be placed over the phone so just call 727-498-0121 and if I
don't pick up please leave a voicemail message and I'll get back to you
ASAP to take your pre-order or to answer any questions you may have.

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal on
line or you can call 727-498-0121 to place your credit card order or email
laz at talkingmp3players.com to have a PaypalMe link sent or to have your
questions answered.

Happy New Year!

Laz
Accessible Electronics
Making affordable Talking MP3 Players available since 2009!
Based in the US

--
Affordably priced Accessible Talking MP3 Players, Evo 10 & Evo 12 daisy
Talking Book Readers, Victor Reader Stream, Blindshell classic 2 Phone,
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121