[Electronics-talk] Converting PDF Files in Kurzweil...

Christopher Chaltain cchaltain at austin.rr.com
Mon Dec 8 02:05:47 UTC 2008

I don't think this will work since the original poster said that the PDF
file contained an image. I think the only solution will be to use an OCR
program. If you have MS Office installed, it comes with a document
scanner utility. Look in Start -> MS Office -> MS Office Tools. I also
recall something called Simple OCR, which was free. I think in either
case, you'll have to save the PDF file as a TIF file.