[Electronics-talk] Converting PDF Files in Kurzweil...

Paul Henrichsen paulh52 at pacbell.net
Tue Dec 9 03:58:49 UTC 2008

Hi. Kif you have K1000, version nine or greater, you can convert pdf files
which contain images. Just go to the open file menu and point to the pdf
file in question and press enter.
As long as the pdf file isn't password protected, you should be able to
convert it. Otherwise, you will need to go to the print menu from within
acrobat and use the kesi virtual printer.