[Electronics-talk] Converting PDF Files in Kurzweil...

Brett Winches bwinches at icbvi.idaho.gov
Tue Dec 16 22:31:10 UTC 2008

Steve,

I have been told that the better choice for Kurzweil is to save the
document as a PDF and than open it from within Kurzweil.  This will give
you advantages to the virtual printer choice.  I have actually seen this
as well with scanning to PDF done here in house where the virtual
printer would not recognize anything but if I did the other approach
documents would come out fine.

Merci!
Brett Winchester KD7JN
bwinchester at icbvi.idaho.gov