[Electronics-talk] ripping cd's with windows media

Christopher Chaltain cchaltain at austin.rr.com
Sun Dec 28 04:35:06 UTC 2008

I don't have any quick tips for you. I generally use WMP to rip my CD's,
and I find it to be pretty straight forward. If you click on the Rip
Menu Button, you can set things like the output format, bit rate and so
on. The "More options ..." will let you configure the same settings as
well as let you determine where the ripped files should go and how they
should be named. If you click on the "Rip button" it'll bring up the Rip
view and you can tab over to the list of tracks found on your CD. Once
you have everything checked that you want to rip, you can just click on
the start button and you're off. I know there is information on the web
on using WMP with JAWS, but I don't have those links saved. You may be
able to find that information and more with Google. Sorry I'm not of
more help!