[Electronics-talk] Sandisc MP 3 player

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun Dec 28 07:50:01 UTC 2008

Have you recently connected anything else to that usb port?  Is that port
even working?  Those ports do go south eventually and sometimes not so
eventually.  One of the things that should happen with your player when
you connect it to a usb port is your player's battery gets charged up.
Might it be your battery was low on the player so the player decided to
start charging before it decided to connect for you?  I have one of these
and left it connected overnight and had no problem accessing it from my
computer after a charge.