[Electronics-talk] Pillow speaker

James Aldrich jkaldrich at qwest.net
Tue Nov 4 22:32:37 UTC 2008

Hello

Try the C-crane company.

Jim

----- Original Message -----
From: "The Cluless Wanderer" <thecluelesswanderer at gmail.com>
To: "electronics talk" <electronics-talk at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 8:17 AM
Subject: [Electronics-talk] Pillow speaker

Hi friends,
About 30 years ago when I was a kid, OK, OK  40 plus years ago, I had a
pillow speaker that was about 3 inches across that had a stereo 3.5 mm jack
that I used to plug into my transmitter radio so I could secretly listen to
music when I was suppose to be sleeping. I've tried with no avail to find
one now because the earbuds they have today don't stay in my ears. Does any
one know of a place where I can go to find one. I would preferably like it
to fit in my front shirt pocket so I can also listen to my MP3 player well
out and about. Head phones don't work as I wear a hearing aid in the ear I
can hear out of. Any information or directions as where to find one would be
greatly appreciated.
Brian