[Electronics-talk] Pillow speaker

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 4 23:12:21 UTC 2008

hi,

i found one like that that i was going to use on a plane and then while
sitting on the sidewalk in cabo but didn't get to go this year.
it is the size of a double cd jewel case, with a short stereo cable with
male tips at each end, and it has an on/off switch for the four double a
batteries.
i will have to look through my files to remember where i found it if you
want more info.

Bryan Schulz
The BEST Solution
www.best-acts.com