[Electronics-talk] KNFB-reader for sail

tony sohl tonysohl at cox.net
Tue Apr 7 00:21:29 UTC 2009

Hi all, I have the original KNFB-reader that I am willing to sell. It has the software version 3.8.1 installed and all the documentation and software is included.

The only problem is if the unit gets reset then you will need sighted assistance to help you recalibrate the unit. All braille documentation is included. The package also includes all CD's and audio cassetts. There is one compact flash card and the software is included on an SD card.

The unit can be connected to ear buds or external speakers.

If you want more information you can e-mail me off the list at tonysohl at cox.net