[Electronics-talk] KNFB-reader for sail

The BlindTechs Network info at theblindtechsnetwork.com
Tue Apr 7 02:49:04 UTC 2009

It would be nice if you had a price?

The BlindTechs Network
www.theblindtechsnetwork.com
info at theblindtechsnetwork.com
623-565-9357 (voice)
(206) 203-4400 (Fax Phone)

On Apr 6, 2009, at 5:21 PM, tony sohl wrote:

Hi all, I have the original KNFB-reader that I am willing to sell. It
has the software version 3.8.1 installed and all the documentation and
software is included.

The only problem is if the unit gets reset then you will need sighted
assistance to help you recalibrate the unit. All braille documentation
is included. The package also includes all CD's and audio cassetts.
There is one compact flash card and the software is included on an SD
card.

The unit can be connected to ear buds or external speakers.

If you want more information you can e-mail me off the list at tonysohl at cox.net