[Electronics-talk] the I phone and jaws

Dewey Bradley dewey-bradley at att.net
Tue Dec 15 19:45:38 UTC 2009

I did that.
when tabbing and or down arrowing it acts really really strange.
it read everything at first, but when I got about half way done, it would
not read the fields any more.
I know it wanted an Itunnes ID and password and my cell number plus my name
and address, well I got the name and address and city state and zip code, it
wasn't easy, but there were other edit fields to witch jaws would just say
"edit"
and some how when jaws would turn on forms mode, I would half to left arrow
to put in my data and I would half to turn off the I forget what you call
it, I had to do a incert Z and jaws would say"off"
I had to really play with it.
but it will still stop reading the fields, so I can't finish the set up