[Electronics-talk] Cellphone Vocabulary

cheez cheez at cox.net
Thu Dec 17 05:50:38 UTC 2009

A couple of days ago, it dawned on me.  the guy I work with didn't
understand what I meant about speaking a text message.  for I know those of
you that use Talks would have answered my inquiry expeditiously.
However, a supervisor at my job has a son that has the Samsung Alias 2,
which does have a feature  that does this.  I saw this phone, but I had to
use to many reference points to use certain features I like.
I'll check out what this dictation feature is all about and will let
everyone know.
Vince