[Electronics-talk] Cellphone Vocabulary

Tom Evans tevans2003 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 17 15:13:01 UTC 2009

Vince,
I am a dragon dictation user.  Yesterday they announced a free ap for the I
phone.  I assume free cause maybe bugs in it and they want to corner the
market.  If you see in essence when people are driving, they should not be
looking at the phones for safety.  The point is there will be more
improvements as the drivers need their text messages, which will help us.
Dragon is hard to train, yet when running is great.  I would love to get
feedback from people that would use this speech to text.  I am not going to
sit there with those little buttons and write to someone.  I will wait for
my computer, call them or hope this dictation software takes off.
tom