[Electronics-talk] Question About Converting From Daisy

Debbi Williamson debbi107 at atlanticbb.net
Thu Dec 17 23:09:35 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am sure I should know this but I just don't.  I have one of the Plextalk
PTR2 cd recorders.  If I record something to a compact flash card--and,
doing that will make it a Daisy recording--is it possible, then, to convert
the recording to mp3 or wav?  I am not technologically savy about this so if
someone has the patience to answer me privately with some instruction, I
would be most grateful.  If I were to sit down with the manual, right now,
I'd probably drift right off just like every other time I try to read that,
except in very short sessions.  Thanks in advance for any help.
Debbi