[Electronics-talk] Question About Converting From Daisy

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Dec 18 02:59:42 UTC 2009

A DAISY publication isn't just one file type.  It contains a number
of different kinds of files, depending if it is audio, text, or
both.  There are audio files, usually MP3's, so you could just nab
them although the names are usually meaningful only to the daisy
publication they were created for.  You will have to listen and
rename them by trial and error.

Dave