[Electronics-talk] flat top stoves

Tim Shaw tshaw2007 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 27 01:39:57 UTC 2009

I am guessing it has digital input display? for that you are going to basically memorize the sequences for operating it. You can mark some of the buttons but the displays can be complicated. As for knowing how to center of the burner you can find a spatula or something that is approximatly the size of the space between the burner and the edge of the stove to use for measuring, or have someone cut a small peice of wood that is the right size. Often the burners have a slight rought edge around them to that you can feel with a spatula or spoon