[Electronics-talk] flat top stoves

Carol Feazell cfeazell at comcast.net
Sun Dec 27 03:31:24 UTC 2009

When I turn mine on, I just kind of hold my hands around/above the general
burner area so that I can notice the heat coming up and align my pan in that
way.  sometimes there is an ever-so-slight texture difference but I haven't
found that always quite discernible enough.  You do, though, after a while
get used to the burners and exactly where they are.  Hope you come to enjoy
it as much as me.  Hopefully I never have to go back to another kind.