[Electronics-talk] The Kindle reader:

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 27 03:06:28 UTC 2009

much material accessible for the Kindle Reader is not accessible for screen
reading software which has been the main factor behind the activities of the
Reading Rights Coalition of which NFB and many other organizations are a
part. I would be interested in knowing what you can actually do with the
Kindle reader as they have not gone out of their way to make content
accessible because of objections from the Authors Guild.
Chuck