[Electronics-talk] The Kindle reader:

Jess jessica.trask.reagan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 03:25:40 UTC 2009

William,
You would be better off selling it because it's not accessible for someone
whom is totally blind to use. We're you not paying any attention to the
lists over the last few months or so? There was and I don't know if there
still is a major lawsuit going on between  between six universities the
National Federation of the Blind  the American Council of the Blind. Because
what the universities were doing was running a pilot program blitzing the
Kindle during this past fall semester to test how doable it would be to put
the college's syabills and other paper items on it so that they would
basically be paperless so to speak. The reason for the lawsuit was because
it wasn't accessible for those totally blind students to use.
Jessica