[Electronics-talk] Setting Up Audio

Marvin Hunkin startrekcafe at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 11:35:39 UTC 2009

Hi.
maybe some one can walk me via off list to how to set up my audio.
having some problems setting up the levels for my audio card.
and my mike, which is linked to my web cam.
thaink i have solved my web cqam problems, and just says a unknown device,
and know that is the usb controlelr for the web cam.
but, if any one knows if there are usb controllers on
http://www.isd.toshiba.com.au
using a toshiba a300 psa g4a.
and if any one can help me with this.
to set it up, and downloaded the real tech audio drivers and installed it.
installed once fine, but tried to install it again, and it chrashed.
and jaws crashed.
and still getting the noize and low hum and rumble when in standby mode and
on start up still the clicking on and off pitch sound in vista home premium.
so if any one can help me.
let me know.
cheers Marvin.
E-mail: startrekcafe at gmail.com
MSN: sttartrekcafe at msn.com
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One
E-mail: startrekcafe at gmail.com
MSN: sttartrekcafe at msn.com
Skype: startrekcafe