[Electronics-talk] Manual for MZ-100 Minidisc Recorder

Jeff Samco jsamco at jps.net
Tue Feb 3 05:01:02 UTC 2009

Hello, Matthew,

Have you tried asking IRTI for a copy of the text used to record the
instructions for the MZ-B100? I know they existed at one time because
I wrote it. However, they may not be able to locate the file these 6
years later. I thought I might have that specific file on my personal
computer but I don't.
Good luck,
Jeff