[Electronics-talk] Digital TV and Newsline?

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Thu Feb 5 23:59:49 UTC 2009

Hi list members, Now that the digital transition is put off till June 12,
and the president says he'll sign it, Does anyone know if that will have an
impact on the newsline listings?  For example will the channels that don't  have
secondary programming start channels by then?  I'm hoping that the  Retro
Television network comes into our Market.  For those of you going to  the Detroit
convention, that network is on the third extra channel of WXYZ the  ABC
affiliate I think.  It's a classic TV channel that is better then TV  land.  Let's
hope they don't cut shows to pieces Huh?

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to
support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by its
constitution.