[Electronics-talk] CDEX

John McLuckie jmcluckie at cox.net
Sat Feb 7 22:16:50 UTC 2009

good afternoon list.  I have downloaded CDEX and installed it on my
computer.  However, it did not download the wnaspi32 driver and is asking me
if I want to use the "Native NT SCSI library" option instead.  I am not
familiar with these drivers so don't know if I want to do that or not.  Are
there any CDEX with Vista users who might have any advice for me?  Thanks.

John