[Electronics-talk] Despite Delay for DTV, FCC Concerns Remain

James Aldrich jkaldrich at samobile.net
Mon Feb 9 22:47:52 UTC 2009

Hello again!

I'm not complaining, I'm ready to go!  This whole thing sure is
interesting though! The channel numbers you may have known may no
longer mean anything for a time if ever.  Even though our channel 8
says it will be broadcasting on 8.1, it actually will be on channel 11.
Our channel two will still refer to itself as channel two, but it will
be on ten.  Very interesting!  I was speaking to my brother again and
we both say things are rather cockide with this change!  It certainly
gets curioser and curioser as in
alice in Wonderland!

Take care All!

Jim