[Electronics-talk] Anybody out there know about accessible Cellphones with Verizon?

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Thu Feb 12 22:22:11 UTC 2009

If you want a phone on which you can use Mobile Speak, they have the
Motorola Q.  The LG phones have speech out of the box, but accessibility
is not complete.  You can perform many functions, but cannot do Email or
Web.  The LG VX 9100, otherwise known as the ENV2, does have accessible
text messaging, but still no Internet.  However, these phones are much
cheaper than buying both a phone and Mobile Speak.

Andy