[Electronics-talk] Anybody out there knowaboutaccessibleCellphones with Verizon?

Charlie Richardson charlieofalbany at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 23:15:01 UTC 2009

He meant true.  OO, one Motorola phone.  I'd better get my facts straight,
but if you aren't looking for the one Motorola phone then the rest of my
message is very much true.  Let's Talk will give you more variety than any
of the carriers and for the most part phones are free.  Unless you want to
pay for that one Motorola and pay for Mobile Speaks.