[Electronics-talk] Digital TV Options for TV Radios

Brett Winches bwinches at icbvi.idaho.gov
Fri Feb 20 20:47:27 UTC 2009

Steve,

The Insignias I have (under the coupon)  do have audio output.
Logically this shold work.  I do not have a fm transmitter to test  with
now but likely others here may and can do so.

What I am hoping for is a truly portable DTV.  I have not seen anything
under 12 inches on the market yet at Target or Best Buy.  I have not
checked the higher level stores like RC Willies or the audiophile
shops.

A smaller portable would be nice for camping or other activities away
from home or on pattieos or by the hot tup or pool.