[Electronics-talk] Nano Ipod Question

Debbi Williamson debbi107 at atlanticbb.net
Sat Jan 24 22:40:16 UTC 2009

Hello to All,

Well, I have spent the day trying to get my Nano Ipod set up.  I have
downloaded the Itunes software and have tried to set things up so the speech
works with the ipod.  I keep getting a message that says that the voice I
have selected does not speak Chinese.  I am told to change the voice.  The
thing is, I don't know how anything got changed to chinese and I don't know
where to change the language.  When I downloaded the Itunes software, I
selected English.  I have reached the frustration point because I am going
in circles.  I don't know where and what to change!
If there is anyone out there who can sort me out, I'd be most appreciative.
I have read the article recommended here and wrote to Tony's friend who
probably hasn't had a chance to answer me.

I'm gong out to dinner and will come back, hopefully, with a better attitude
and be ready to try again.  Then, again...

Checked by AVG.
6:54 PM