[Electronics-talk] Nano Ipod Question

The BlindTechs Network info at theblindtechsnetwork.com
Sun Jan 25 05:30:20 UTC 2009

get some one sighted to help you change the language on the ipod to
english. iit is now set to chinese. you have to physically do this on
the ipod itself.

The BlindTechs Network
www.theblindtechsnetwork.com
info at theblindtechsnetwork.com
623-565-9357 (voice)
(206) 203-4400 (Fax Phone)

On Jan 24, 2009, at 3:40 PM, Debbi Williamson wrote:

Hello to All,

Well, I have spent the day trying to get my Nano Ipod set up.  I have
downloaded the Itunes software and have tried to set things up so the
speech
works with the ipod.  I keep getting a message that says that the
voice I
have selected does not speak Chinese.  I am told to change the voice.
The
thing is, I don't know how anything got changed to chinese and I don't
know
where to change the language.  When I downloaded the Itunes software, I
selected English.  I have reached the frustration point because I am
going
in circles.  I don't know where and what to change!
If there is anyone out there who can sort me out, I'd be most
appreciative.
I have read the article recommended here and wrote to Tony's friend who
probably hasn't had a chance to answer me.

I'm gong out to dinner and will come back, hopefully, with a better
attitude
and be ready to try again.  Then, again...

Checked by AVG.
1/23/2009
6:54 PM