[Electronics-talk] Digital TV Transition

Sean Paul chattraffic at aim.com
Fri Jan 30 12:00:50 UTC 2009

And? For the most part, it doesn't effect all that many anyway. As most
folks have cable and will not even see a change either way. And, as Ray
stated. The DTV switch has been talked about for well over a year now So? If
you do not have cable television you've had plenty of notice. And, you have
had plenty of time to, order your vouchers, find the box, and install it. If
you haven't? Your problem. Not that of this list. Or that of the Federal
Government. You have had plenty of time to no whether you would be effected.
And should have begun to make preparations for the change.
Just the opinion of one ass hole!