[Electronics-talk] Digital TV Transition

Charlie Richardson charlieofalbany at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 31 00:02:15 UTC 2009

Facts are what we hear from the media at the time.  Whether it be true or
not is kind of like baseball.  Getting a hit 1 out of 3 times makes you
great.  Well, that's for meteorologist.

Anyway, I do agree that the change has been long coming and well announced
and doesn't bother me because I have been using a digital signal through
Satellite TV for years.